GE Amino Calcium 1233
- Contains high amino acid to roots absorption, spreading, and fast penetration thru plants tissues.
- Contains high phenolic acid for better sticking and leaf absorption.
- To act as kind elements to bosst growth and regulate safety to plants tissues cells.
- Contains high nitrogen and micro like magnesium, calcium and boron which needed most by tropical plants and crops.
- High magnesium elements for robust growth on leaf, flowers and fruits.
- High calcium minerals to enhance and strengthen the wall tissues for more elastic, resistance to diseases, rotting and cracking that enables good quality yield and prolong storage.
- High boron micro-nutrients enhance healthy budding, translocation of calcium, encourage healthy fruit set and tissues wall in overall plants.
- Contains special agent to increase and activate the agrochemical or foliar application use in all kinds of weather condition.
- It can be collectively mixed together with insecticide, fungicide and PGR application.
|Crops||Dosage 10 L water||Interval|
Sawi, Chinese Kale, Amaranth, Cabbage, Kangkong, etc.
|5-15 ml||Spray when 2-4 leaf appear and repeat every 7-10 days interval.|
Chili, Cucumber, Beans, Brinjal, Tomato, etc.
|10-20 ml||Spray before flowering and repeat every 10-14 days interval.|
Durian, Mangosteen, Rambutan, Mango, Papaya, Lime, Start fruit, Dragon fruit, etc.
|10-20 ml||Spray before flowering until harvest and repeat every 14-21 days interval.|
Rose, Chrysanthemun, Orchids, etc
|5-15 ml||Spray and repeat every 7-10 days interval.|